Super Smash: Otago vs Auckland, Elimination Final, Live Cricket Streaming – 17 Jan 2020 | Watch Super Smash 2019-20 Online Free Stream
Otago Volts will take on Auckland Aces in the Elimination Final of Super Smash which will be played at University Oval in Dunedin. It’s a DO or DIE game for both the teams so we are in for some great contest. The winner will take on Wellington Firebirds in the Finals whereas the loser with head out of the tournament.
Pitch Report – Basin Reserve has produced some competitive wickets in the tournament. Although the smaller boundaries are good for batsmen but there is something in the wicket for seam bowlers too.
Super Smash: Heat vs Strikers Live Cricket Streaming 17 Jan 2020 | Watch Super Smash 2019-20 Online Free Stream. Cricketzine Online Free Streams Link in Big Bash Online TV LMISports. Super Smash: Otago vs Auckland Elimination Final, Cricket Live Streaming – 17 Jan 2020 | Watch Super Smash 2019-20 Online Free Stream. How To Watch KFC Super Smash 2019 Online Cricket Match Live, Crictime Super Smash Live: Otago vs Auckland, Elimination Final, Cricket Live Stream – 17 Jan 2020 | Watch Super Smash 2019-20 Online Free Stream. Cricbuzz Live Stream Reddit SYS vs HBH, Elimination Final; Super Smash 2019-20.
Match: Otago vs Auckland
Competition: Super Smash 2019-20
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020
Kick-off time: 04:40 AM GMT
Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Address: Driver Ave, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
Live Streaming: LMI Sports ( World Wide)
Otago Volts – Hamish Rutherford, Neil Broom, Dean Foxcroft, Nick Kelly, Mitch Renwick, Anaru Kitchen, Josh Finnie, Matthew Bacon, Michael Rippon, Jacob Duffy, Michael Rae.
Auckland Aces – Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Philips, Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa, Corey Anderson, Ben Horne, Ronnie Hira, Kyle Jamieson, William Somerville, Mitchell McCleneghan.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Otago Volts:- Hamish Rutherford, Neil Broom, Nick Kelly and Dean Foxcroft.
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Philips, and Mark Chapman.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Otago Volts:- Hamish Rutherford, Neil Broom, and Nick Kelly.
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, and Glenn Philips.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Otago Volts:- Ollie Newton and Hamish Bennett.
Auckland Aces:- Jacob Duffy
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Glenn Phillips (Price 9.5) is the clear choice amongst the wicket-keepers as he is the only one with significant impact in the tournament
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Batsmen
- Martin Guptill (Price 10.5):- Guptill has been in fine form in this tournament. He is the tournament’s 6th highest run-scorer and will look to play one more brilliant knock.
- Colin Munro (Price 10):- Colin has been scratchy this season but is still the second-best scorer for Auckland after Guptill and when Munro is in form, he is a match-winner.
- Neil Broom (Price 10):- Broom is the 3rd highest run-scorer of the league and he has been very consistent throughout, he would be a sure sort pick.
- Hamish Rutherford (Price 9.5):- Rutherford is an experienced campaigner and as an opener, he is a very good pick. He is also the 7th highest run-scorer of the tournament.
- Nick Kelly (Price 8.5):- Kelly is the 4th highest run-scorer of the league. He is a pure aggressor and take maximum advantage of minimum deliveries.
[Craig Cachopa bats way lower down the orders and that’s why he isn’t preferred]
AUK vs OTG Dream11 All-Rounders
- Mark Chapman (Price 9):- Chapman is a clean hitter of the ball and he bats at number 4. He is also bowling a decent number of overs and can be a good pick.
- Kyle Jamieson (Price 8.5):- Jamieson is a brilliant wicket-taking bowler. In the last match, he took 3 wickets and can certainly bring a lot of points on the table.
[Dean Foxcroft’s batting position is uncertain and he doesn’t bowl many overs too]
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Bowlers
- Jacob Duffy (Price 8.5):- Duffy has been the best bowler for Otago with 10 wickets and would like to continue his wicket-taking form.
- Michael Rae (Price 8):- Rae is a good option at the price of 8 and he is the best option after Duffy in the Otago side.
- Mitchell McCleneghan (Price 8.5):- Mitchell isn’t having the best of the tournaments but he still is a genuine wicket-taker in T20s and a good death bowler too.
[Ronnie Hira has been absolutely phenomenal for Auckland but on this smaller ground in Dunedin, he can be very costly and moreover, the budget was almost consumed in batsmen only so a little bit of cost-cutting is done]
Match Prediction:- Auckland’s players are T20 specialists and they can guide them to the Finals.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Martin Guptill © – Guptill has been in very good form and in a DO or DIE game, he will be eager to play a big knock.
Neil Broom (VC) – Broom is a very consistent player and will be a very good option as VC.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.